The efficient soil removal and cleaning speed of a ProTeam backpack allows you to double vacuuming productivity.
In 1 hour you can clean:
- 2,875 sq ft w/upright
- 7,407 sq ft w/ProTeam backpack
- 10,000 sq ft w/ProTeam backpack in a Team Cleaning system
A ProTeam backpack vacuum is:
- 43% more efficient than a commercial upright vacuum
- 30% more efficient than a canister
- 52% faster than a dust mop
- 24 hrs after dust mop
- 72 hrs after ProTeam backpack vacuum
Cost of Ownership
Reduce your maintenance and repair costs and enjoy years of reliable cleaning.
- It costs about $184/yr to maintain an upright
- It costs only $60/yr to maintain a ProTeam backpack
Given an $13/hr average wage, you save $85,800/yr for every 100,000 sq ft you clean with a backpack vacuum instead of an upright.
An upright vacuum has about 50 moving parts that can wear out or break down.
A backpack vacuum has only 2 moving parts, the switch and the motor, reducing the need for maintenance and repairs.
Cleaners feel better physically when using our lightweight, ergonomic vacuums.
- Backpack vacuum users maintain a more neutral posture compared to the frequent extreme arm/leg extensions seen when using an upright.
- With similar levels of energy-use during 1hr of vacuuming, backpack vacuums covered over 2x the area cleaned using uprights.
- 9/10 users have 0 problems w/setup & breakdown of the Super Coach Pro.
- 20% less pressure is felt w/the FlexFit® articulating harness vs. a standard harness.
Cleaning for Health
Bacteria, pollen, dander and dust trigger asthma and allergies, leading to a decrease in overall productivity. A ProTeam vacuum captures unhealthy particles, improving Indoor Air Quality.
- ProTeam advanced filtration system captures allergens, asthma triggers and other harmful particles, leaving behind healthier air.
- Improved IAQ produces positive health impacts.
ProTeam has partnered with the American Lung Association in efforts to educate the public about the importance of healthy indoor air.
ProTeam designs energy-efficient products and manufactures them through cost-effective and energy-efficient processes. ProTeam is committed to reducing energy consumption and waste.
- If 1% of US commercial floor space was cleaned using the GoFree Flex Pro cordless backpack vacuum cleaning system (vs. a dual-motor upright), we would save 14 million kWh of electricity per year.
- ProTeam vacuums use reusable filters and require fewer replacement and repair parts, reducing landfill waste.